Session 11 - Back in the Saddle Again: Goals, Positive Changes - video buy
Download available immediately after purchase.
In Session 11, Susan Miller will be covering chapter 16 in her book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked. 37 minutes
As you continue to move forward with your life, this session will encourage you to examine your goals and priorities. A major life-change is a good time to be very intentional about the choices you make and the direction you want for your life. In many ways you're starting over! What better time to make new, positive changes!
Since the series is based on the book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked, it is highly recommended that you read it in conjunction with the video. Also recommended is the Newcomer Study Guide. With this guide, you will be led to go deeper and be open to what God may be doing in your life. Save when you buy them together.
Video Session downloads are intended for individual use. Groups who wish to view the series should order the complete, 3-disc, 12-session, Video Series.
When you purchase the complete Video Series, you also get:
- One-on-one support from our global team
- Facilitator Guide. This guide has done all the homework for the facilitator and will help promote discussions and encourage your group to get the most out of their time together. View a sample
- Publicity for your study at JustMoved.org and on Facebook
- Referrals to your study when we are contacted by a newcomer in your area
- Online Teaching Resources: reproducible handouts suggested for each session, teaching and publicity ideas, and publicity materials - including a reproducible poster, brochure, and half-page flyer.
- Publicity aids - get the word out about your group!