Virtual Study: Facilitator Guide
This 108-page guide is designed to make the job of the virtual study facilitator easier and to ensure an optimal virtual experience for everyone!
Included in the guide:
- help with choosing a virtual meeting platform
- sample email for first contact with group members
- answers to FAQ
- tips for facilitating and encouraging participation
- ideas for building connection within the group
- questions to spark discussion
- ideas for handouts as visual reminders
- Newcomer Study Guide pages
- and more!
JoAnn Smith is standing by to answer your questions and offer guidance. 480-991-5268, T-Th, email@example.com.