Session 5 - Create a New Nest: your home is a sanctuary - video buy
Download available immediately after purchase.
In Session 5, Susan Miller will be covering chapter 8 in her book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked. 45 minutes
If you've watched each session so far, you may have a deeper understanding that the choice to let go effects your ability to start over and move forward with your life. If you're still working through letting go, that's okay! Each day, choose to be open to God's leading as He guides you on the path to letting go.
In this session we begin Part Two - Start Over With Hope. Susan will encourage you to create a Christ-centered home that exhibits the Fruit of the Spirit. Your home - no matter where you are or how long you'll be there - can be a Christ-centered, loving sanctuary for you, your family, and your friends.
Since the series is based on the book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked, it is highly recommended that you read it in conjunction with the video. Also recommended is the Newcomer Study Guide. With this guide, you will be led to go deeper and be open to what God may be doing in your life. Save when you buy them together.
Video Session downloads are intended for individual use and should not be copied or shared with others. Groups that wish to go through the series together should order the complete, 3-disc, 12-session, Video Series.
When you purchase the complete Video Series, you also get:
- One-on-one support from our global team
- Facilitator Guide. This guide has done all the homework for the facilitator and will help promote discussions and encourage your group to get the most out of their time together. View a sample
- Publicity for your study at JustMoved.org and on Facebook
- Referrals to your study when we are contacted by a newcomer in your area
- Online Teaching Resources: reproducible handouts suggested for each session, teaching and publicity ideas, and publicity materials, including a reproducible poster, brochure, and half-page flyer.
- Publicity aids - get the word out about your group!