Session 1 - After the Boxes Are Unpacked Video Series
Join Just Moved Ministry founder, Susan Miller, as she guides women through her book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked, and the process of letting go, starting over, and moving forward with their lives after a move.
In this session we begin Part One - Let Go and Trust.
Session 1: Your Journey After a Move - 36 min. View a sample
Corresponds with chapter 1 in After the Boxes Are Unpacked
Be assured of God's care for you in every aspect of your move. This session will offer you hope and encouragement and help you understand the need and the purpose for the 3-step process of letting go, starting over, and moving forward following a move.
Since the series is based on the book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked, it is highly recommended that you read it in conjunction with the video. Also recommended is the Newcomer Study Guide. With this guide, you will be led to go deeper as you open to what God may be doing in your life.
Video Series downloads are intended for individual use. Groups who wish to view the series should order the complete, 3-disc, 12-session, Video Series.
When you purchase the complete Video Series, you also get:
- One-on-one support from our global team
- Facilitator Guide. This guide has done all the homework for the facilitator and will help promote discussions and encourage your group to get the most out of their time together. View a sample
- Publicity for your study at JustMoved.org and on Facebook
- Referrals to your study when we are contacted by a newcomer in your area
- Online Teaching Resources: reproducible handouts suggested for each session, teaching and publicity ideas, and publicity materials - including a reproducible poster, brochure, and half-page flyer.
- Publicity aids - get the word out about your group!