Session 8 - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You: marriage - video buy
Download available immediately after purchase.
In Session 8, Susan Miller will be covering chapter 12 in her book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked. 44 minutes
When a couple or a family is uprooted by a move, the relationships can suffer from the stress. In this session Susan will offer insight into the effect the move may have had on your husband and will equip you to strengthen your marriage after a move.
Since the series is based on the book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked, it is highly recommended that you read it in conjunction with the video. Also recommended is the Newcomer Study Guide. With this guide, you will be led to go deeper and be open to what God may be doing in your life. Save when you buy them together.
Video Session downloads are intended for individual use and should not be copied or shared with others. Groups that wish to go through the series together should order the complete, 3-disc, 12-session, Video Series.
When you purchase the complete Video Series, you also get:
- One-on-one support from our global team
- Facilitator Guide. This guide has done all the homework for the facilitator and will help promote discussions and encourage your group to get the most out of their time together. View a sample
- Publicity for your study at JustMoved.org and on Facebook
- Referrals to your study when we are contacted by a newcomer in your area
- Online Teaching Resources: reproducible handouts suggested for each session, teaching and publicity ideas, and publicity materials - including a reproducible poster, brochure, and half-page flyer.
- Publicity aids - get the word out about your group!