Session 2 - Looking Back. Cherish or Cling? - video buy
Download available immediately after purchase.
In Session 2, Susan Miller will be covering chapters 2 and 3 in her book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked. 43 minutes
In this session, you'll be guided to understand the emotional and physical impact of what you left behind when you moved. You'll begin to discover what God may be trying to teach you through this time in your life. Also, you'll understand the important difference between cherishing and clinging when it comes to your move.
Since the series is based on the book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked, it is highly recommended that you read it in conjunction with the video. Also recommended is the Newcomer Study Guide. With this guide, you will be led to go deeper as you open to what God may be doing in your life. Save when you buy them together.
Video Session downloads are intended for individual use. Groups who wish to view the series should order the complete, 3-disc, 12-session, Video Series.
When you purchase the complete Video Series, you also get:
- One-on-one support from our global team
- Facilitator Guide. This guide has done all the homework for the facilitator and will help promote discussions and encourage your group to get the most out of their time together. View a sample
- Publicity for your study at JustMoved.org and on Facebook
- Referrals to your study when we are contacted by a newcomer in your area
- Online Teaching Resources: reproducible handouts suggested for each session, teaching and publicity ideas, and publicity materials, including a reproducible poster, brochure, and half-page flyer.
- Publicity aids - get the word out about your group!