Video Series Session 12 - A Move in the Right Direction: Reach out
In Session 12, Susan Miller will be covering chapter 17 in her book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked. 40 minutes
Congratulations! You've reached the final session in the After the Boxes Are Unpacked Video Series. Each session has encouraged you to look to God for direction and meaning behind your move. In this session, Susan will urge you to continue to trust God as you move forward. Continue to follow Jesus. In addition, reach out to others in your neighborhood, church and community.
Since the series is based on the book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked, it is highly recommended that you read it in conjuction with the video. Also recommended is the Newcomer Study Guide. With this guide, you will be led to go deeper and be open to what God may be doing in your life.
Video Series downloads are intended for individual use. Groups who wish to view the series should order the complete, 3-disc, 12-session, Video Series.
When you purchase the complete Video Series, you also get:
- One-on-one support from our global team
- Facilitator Guide. This guide has done all the homework for the facilitator and will help promote discussions and encourage your group to get the most out of their time together. View a sample
- Publicity for your study at JustMoved.org and on Facebook
- Referrals to your study when we are contacted by a newcomer in your area
- Online Teaching Resources: reproducible handouts suggested for each session, teaching and publicity ideas, and publicity materials - including a reproducible poster, brochure, and half-page flyer.
- Publicity aids - get the word out about your group!