Video Series Session 4 - Have Suitcase, Will Move. Remove Your Luggage Tags: Emotions
In Session 4, Susan Miller will be covering chapters 6 and 7 in her book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked. 43 minutes
In this session, Susan will help you identify the "labels" you may wear and the emotional "luggage tags" you may carry after a move. She will guide you to releasing your emotional luggage and finding your identity in Christ.
Since the series is based on the book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked, it is highly recommended that you read it in conjunction with the video. Also recommended is the Newcomer Study Guide. With this guide, you will be led to go deeper and be open to what God may be doing in your life.
Video Series downloads are intended for individual use. Groups who wish to view the series should order the complete, 3-disc, 12-session, Video Series.
When you purchase the complete Video Series, you also get:
- One-on-one support from our global team
- Facilitator Guide. This guide has done all the homework for the facilitator and will help promote discussions and encourage your group to get the most out of their time together. View a sample
- Publicity for your study at JustMoved.org and on Facebook
- Referrals to your study when we are contacted by a newcomer in your area
- Online Teaching Resources: reproducible handouts suggested for each session, teaching and publicity ideas, and publicity materials, including a reproducible poster, brochure, and half-page flyer.
- Publicity aids - get the word out about your group!